The XHunger Tour is a series of events and entertainment to benefit local food pantries and food banks. All events help to educate about the food insecurities we experience locally and about the agencies that provide these helpful services.
Learn how you can volunteer by starting your own XHunger Club. Come Join us at each of the following events every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!
At each event you can register to win some great prizes! Trips, FREE food and more!!
If you are a High School or College student in the 2021-2022 school year, you can register to win a NEW Chevrolet Sonic, graciously donated by Beaty Chevrolet! Come see the car at our events.
WHEN + WHERE:
Join us on Wednesdays at a Food City near you!
4:30pm – 7:30pm
• Sept. 1 – 9565 Middlebrook Pike (Ball Camp)
• Sept. 8 – 11501 Hardin Valley Road (Hardin Valley)
• Sept. 15 – 6710 Malone Creek Drive (Schaad Road)
• Sept. 22 – 7202 Maynardville Pike (Halls)
• Sept. 29 – 7608 Mountain Grove Drive (Mountain Grove)
• Oct. 6 – 1199 Oak Ridge Turnpike (Oak Ridge)
• Oct. 13 – 2712 Loves Creek Road (Millertown Pike)
• Oct. 20 – 284 Morrell Road (Deane Hill)
• Oct. 27 – 4805 North Broadway Street (Fountain City)